Monday, November 26, 2007

I finally got my DR-HO'S Abtrimmer colon cleanser today and I'm drinking the tea as I type. I must say, this tea is very nice and I feel nice and relaxed. I am hoping I can get the same results as the people I've read about on discussion boards and on their website. If the rest of the program is as easy as the tea this will be a breeze. I'll let everyone know if that's the case in the upcoming days.
I read in Oprah's magazine that in order to achieve your goal you must announce your intentions to the world (friends and family) so that it's harder to quit. So here today I am announcing my goal of losing 15 pounds in 30days. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I've heard a lot about this product. Can you give me the website?